If you are thinking about a career in teaching, then the 'Train to Teach' roadshows which are taking place on Saturday 4th March at 9.30am until 3.30pm in Manchester at the Town Hall and on Tuesday 7th March 2017 at Hilton Blackpool 16:30 until 20:00 is perfect for you. It will give you the opportunity to learn all you need to know about teacher training, how to apply and find out more about what we can offer you through Rivington School Direct.
Our event is designed for anyone who has a degree and is interested in teaching - particularly those who are considering starting their initial teacher training in September 2017. It offers a great opportunity to get all your questions about teaching and teacher training answered.
You will have the chance to:
- Discuss the different teacher training options available, to help you decide which would best suit you.
- Meet representatives from our own and other schools/universities that deliver teacher training in this area, and find out about their courses and entry requirements.
- Receive advice on submitting a successful UCAS application.
- Talk to practising teachers, including those who have changed career to teach, about what a career as a teacher is really like.
- Find out about bursaries, scholarships and funding available for teacher training.
To register click here.
If you cannot attend on the 4th March or the 7th March 2017, then please visit us at our Rivington School Direct Coffee Morning which is taking place on Thursday 16th March 2017 9.30am - 11.00am at Rivington & Blackrod High School and Sixth Form. During the morning you will learn more about our exciting and innovative programme which is delivered by our alliance of twelve schools across Bolton. You will meet with existing trainees who will share their experience of Rivington School Direct; take part in an interactive taster session delivered by our outstanding practitioners and have the opportunity to meet with the School Direct team. If you would like to attend, or would like further information, please contact Victoria Walmsley by email at firstname.lastname@example.org or by telephone on 01204 333266
We look forward to meeting you.